HOW TO PROSPER IN THE CHANGING CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE MARKET
How to Buy, What to Buy, Where to Buy"
In this action-packed seminar, attendees will:
- learn all the surprising ways people buy California property way below market value
- Fin out how to build incredible wealth riding the astonishing wave of bank foreclosures
- How to buy at the rock bottom--identify the signs
- Hear awesome case studies of how ordinary people have achieved extraordinary wealth
- Find out 60 achievable ways to save for a down payment
- Learn how to see tremendous buying opportunities everywhere
- Understand why real estate will be the most fabulous wealth building tool far into
- Be surprised which California areas will be badly hit
- Realize you can safely build a portfolio of houses for a lifetime stream of income
for your children's lifetime
- Learn the amazing cycles of real estate
- Uncover 13 ways to limit negative cash flow you have not thought of before
- Overcome the 5 awful fears that keep you out of the California Market
- Learn the time value of money--avoid the corrosive effects of inflation
- Lead a wonderful tax-advantage life
- What the so-called real estate gurus don't tell you
- Be startled at how first time investors get preyed upon
- See the awesome benefits of having a great real estate agent--ho to find one
- Unearth wonderful neighborhood that are excellent storehouses of value
- Learn how to assist sellers in trouble
- Learn the far-reaching consequences of immediate gratification
- Dig up diamonds in your back yard
- Know how to easily set your prosperity goals
- Realize the fantastic benefits of investing in the right kind of debt
- How to acquire extensive knowledge of future economic trends
- How to make your exit strategy painless in bad times and good
- How to find a wise mentor
- Leave with 120 of Steve Dexter's newest and best websites to further your education
and even help you find some deals.
Reg. Fee: $59 Per Person
(+$20 matrial fee payable at workshop
9am - 1pm (followed by no host lunch, questions & answers period)
Steve Dexter has personally funded of 500 million dollars for thousands of homeowners
and investors in Souther California and across the country. He is autohor of the
top-rated book "Real Estate Debt Can Make You Rich" published by McGraw-Hill
He is a distinguished speaker at Harvard Business School. Harvard Law School and
their Graduate School of Design. He writes for several national publications and
own 27 investment houses, mostly in Southern California.
HOW TO FIND STATE TAX LIEN
PROPERTIES ON SALE--Imagine buying a
Lot or Home for Only the back Taxes
There are thousands of lots and properties that go on sale by county governments
to recover taxes on properties where taxes are not being paid.
Sources of these properties:
When people pass on, often heir heirs do not know heir parents own these properties
or don't want to pay the taxes and the s ate puts them up for sale, usually as an
auction o cover the taxes owed.
Yes, it s possible to own a property free and clear for just the cost of he back
These properties are all paid off. Some state have a one- to two-year redemption
period, when redeemed, you will recive your money back and a 12 -18 percent return.
If they are not redeemed they are yours, free and clear immediately.
In half the states, the properties have no redemption period, and why you buy them,
you own them free and clear.
- Own property free and c ear for only he cost of he back taxes
- Purchase California lots for only $6,000 to $8,000
- Buy these w th no f nancing and no need to qualify
- Discover the cities where these are available and how to id on the properties
- These properties are great o put into self-directed RAs
- Buy your children or grandchildren these properties and help pay for their college
- These are incredible properties to buy and hold
These are great opportunities for those who are not able to qualify or are having
difficulty in getting loans today. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you
to own real estate, with the potential to retire through your real estate holdings.
For over 30 years, Dr. Marshall Reddick has been offering a variety of different
real estate seminars geared to the current economic times. He is a well-known educator,
author, and very successful investor, purchasing 20 to 30 properties per year.
9am - 5:30pm
Reg. Fee: $59
(+$25 for workbook & materials payable at workshop